Tuesday, April 28, 2009

About this thing

A lifelong person who sews (I can't stand the term "sewer"), I'm amazed at all there is to know and learn. Anything I or  you can do to pass along the art of sewing to another person or generation is just plain frosty goodness, in my opinion.
I find fun projects on the web often and sort of collect them. I thought it would be fun to share with you the projects I either have made myself or found on the web.
The tutorials that I have created will open in a new page on a site of mine. Tutorials that I've gathered from around the web will open in their original site so that their author/creator gets full credit for their work. If you're going to make items to sell, please check with the original author/creator to get their permission.
If you have questions or comments, feel free to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment