Monday, June 6, 2011

New project - fabric covered light switch and outlet plates

I've been asked to make a set of M&M fabric covered light switch covers and thought it was time to put up the tutorial so you can make them yourselves. I finally coded the project page and it's up for you to use as we speak - http://www.scrapstitching.com/projects/LightSwitchCover/. You can also get to it by clicking on the Projects/Tutorials link over there on the right side of the blog.

That's a picture of some of the covers I've made over the years. I'm eager to make more and I think making the M&M ones in the next day or so will get me started on another set and another set and another set.... you know how it goes!

Nope, it's not sewing, per se, but it is using up scraps of fabric to make something beautiful so it fits the scrap stitching way.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment