- Hexagon quilt: I've been working on this for a few years. It's hand sewn and will take a while longer. I finished one of the two twin quilt tops. The second one is about two-thirds finished.
- Smurf dress: I cut this dress out last year. It's a girl's size 5. One of my Hippie Sewing friends gave me a zipper to put in it. I went to start stitching this together two days ago and found that I no longer have the pattern envelope with the instructions in it. I can probably put it together without instructions, but I'm a bit squeamish when it comes to zippers. This zipper will go into a lined bodice. Eeep! I ordered another pattern from Simplicity. They have a certain number of out-of-print patterns and thankfully, this was one of them. What a wimp, huh?
- Steelers mug mats: I have two of four made. I tired of them almost immediately, but put them on Etsy, so when they sell, I'll definitely finish them. I have two packages of craft batting to make things like this, so I guess that it sitting around means it's another unfinished project in and of itself!
- Christmas stockings: I have several of these started. The ones that are waiting for me include one made of denim strips and Christmas trims, two cut out of a cutter quilt to which I added reinforcement zig-zag stitching, and several lining pieces.
- Dish or hand towels: I have a couple of hearts cut from the above-mentioned cutter quilt to applique to a recycled bath towel or two. You can never have enough dish towels, right?
- Black and white dress: This is a drop waist dress made of black and white as well as black fabric. I ran out of the black and white, so did some strip piecing for the bodice. It has patch pockets short sleeves. I made the bodice and lost interest. It hangs in the sewing area and stares at me.
- Skirt: I have the pattern, pins, and scissors on my cutting table as well as the fabric - a cheater patchwork quilt fabric (not quilted). I'm not sure what the holdup is here. Once cut, it will take a couple hours to make. My intention is to make the same pattern with several pieces of fabric I have hanging around.
- Skorts: Oh skorts. How you taunt me. I bought a pattern for a simple skort. The pattern cries out for my attention, but I haven't gotten there yet.
- Robin's quilt: Robin's mother asked me to make a quilt out of her mother's hankies and I said yes. I have a box of hankies, some clothing for accents (Robin's mother recently passed away and I asked her to pick up a few pieces that remind her of her mom), and a sky/cloud fabric for the background. It will be an 18", 5 x 4 blocks quilt-as-you go similar to the tee shirt quilts I've made in the past (you can see a few in my gallery; link on the right). I'm holding off on this quilt for a little while. I'm not ready to tackle it yet.
- Last, but not least, Tracey's quilt. I've posted pictures of this one in progress. I plan on sewing more of it today; in fact, I did sew a row of tumblers earlier. I also cut out more of the denim tumbler pieces. I most likely will finish the top today. At least, that's the plan!
I have a longer list of things I'd like to sew in my head, but it's overwhelming to think about it. Maybe simply spelling out this list will spurn me forward. I'll update as I finish these.
How many projects are you working on?