Did you make any resolutions for the year? I make pretty much the same ones every year when it comes to sewing, so with that in mind, here are this year's goals:
- Sew something at least 5 days a week, preferably every day. If it's not sewing, it'll be something with fabric, like my new addiction - folded fabric ornaments!
- Organize fabrics and donate that which I will not be using. This is the hardest one. Thinning the stash does not come naturally!
- Makes some clothes!
- Build a small stock of items for sale at the indoor yard sale in Williamsburg.
- Continue with as much sewing with scraps and in a frugal manner as possible.
- Format prior tutorials for this web site.
- Do at least 3 more tutorials for this site.
- Finish the Cathedral Window doll quilts.
- Finish tying the lap quilt that is made.
- Finish tying the Halloween quilt that is made.
- Finish and tie the two hexagon quilts for the guest room.
- (See a trend there?)
- Pet my stash.
You have a list? Even if you don't write it down, think about what you'd like to accomplish with your needle, thread, fabric, yarn, or whatever else you create with!
Happy new year everyone.