Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Anna and Brian quilt, take 3

I finished a row today. I feel pretty good about that! Four rows to go. The nice thing about quilt as you go is that the whole thing is pretty much done when you finish the rows.

I'm running out of train fabric! Thankfully, the person I bought it from on eBay had one more yard and I found a yard from another seller. Doesn't always seem to be that way? I underestimated how much it would take to make the foundation blocks. Thank you, eBay.

I may not finish this quilt before the baby shower (July 1). So, what I think is going to happen is I will take whatever is done to the shower and let Anna unwrap it, then bring it back home to finish it and mail to her when it's done.

More pictures as I get a little further along!

No comments:

Post a Comment