- The former brother-in-law's quilt is done except some of the hand work on the binding.
- The bee potholders are done, but I need to take pictures.
- I put Halloween placemats on eBay (user name croakerwoods) and am going to put up some Virginia Tech Christmas stockings.
- I'm finishing three sets of 4 Halloween Hunk/rainbow reversible placemats. I'll put them on eBay and Etsy as well.
- My daughter and a friend want Halloween Hunk tote bags. So, I'll be crafting them soon. If you don't know what Halloween Hunk fabric is, just Google it or take a peek on eBay (lots of people have it for sale).
- These placemats are the project I must finish before I move on. The bee potholders were the prior one. The quilt, well, it's been a work in progress, a UFO, for years, so finishing it now is just amazing.
Photos to come!
What are YOU sewing?