Sunday, July 3, 2011

2nd UPDATE - Want some free fabric?

2nd Update - The fabric is gonesville for now. I'll let y'all know when I have gone through and cleaned out my stash once more.


Update - This offer is for folks in the US. Turns out postage to international addresses is way too expensive, unfortunately. 

I posted this to the two email groups in which I participate and now am offering it here:

I have more fabric than I'll ever use. I want to fill up like 5 or more boxes of cotton/cotton blend fabrics and mail them to people who will use it (one box per person would be great if there are any takers). I have a lot of Christmas fabrics and other "theme" type stuff. I have some Halloween, strawberry fabric, and other stuff. Who wants a box of fabric? You'd be doing me a huge favor - I really need to de-stash my stash. Free by the way. I'm not looking to make money, just gift the fabric.

Leave a comment and we'll figure out how to contact one another off the blog.

Thanks ahead of time!

4 comments:

  1. I'd love some fabric. you can contact me at gbarbour4@bigpond.com
    Cheers Geniene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure would like some fabric (not Halloween-theme though) - but are you willing to send internationally? My e-mail is tagepia@city.dk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like some fabric if you still have some. Will use some for sewing kits for Operation Christmas Child as well as craft projects of my own. Noble1965@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ran across your post. Is it too late? What kind of fabric do you have? quiltermomma1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete