Sunday, December 4, 2016

Just a few sewing quotes to which we all can relate

"A good use for me is to let me go away with my sewing machine and come back with some really new stuff."

Betsey Johnson



"I preferred sewing to bossing little children."

Mother Jones



"I remember an old Singer sewing machine at home that belonged to my grandmother. It had a pedal. My mom taught me how to use it when I was 12 years old. I used to find it so intriguing, how a flat piece of material could be made into an object that had so many uses."

Bibhu Mohapatra



"When I moved out of my mom's house at 18 I was almost as sad to leave her sewing machine behind as anything else."

Beth Ditto



"My mother had a sewing machine. I was never allowed to use it, but I was so fascinated by this little needle going up and down joining fabric together that I'd use it when my mother went out to feed the chickens."

Philip Treacy




You can find these and more at BrainyQuote.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment