Monday, March 16, 2020

Day 3ish

It's closing in on the end of the day and I'm getting twitchy. San Francisco has set 24-hour curfews. Holy crap. WTF is happening around here? We're told that if we get sick, it'll be like a cold unless we have other issues that might make it worse. But we're acting like this is a death laden plague. I am ordering groceries on line as a trial run in case we do have curfew.

I'm having some holy shit moments. It's like that commercial where the AA woman is enjoying her sandwich and says she's experiencing some things.

The news can't help but spread a little fear. I'll be glad when we're on the other side of this.

My MO for now is to walk when I can, do some yard work, keep thinking about and working on the garden, cook thoughtfully, and to keep busy as I can (sewing, painting, etc.). 

No comments:

Post a Comment