Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Some of my corona images/memes

I've been collecting pictures. Some funny, some stupid, some who knows what. I thought I'd share a few with you here.
Squirrel in a bag on Winnie's deck. He could care less about self-isolation, but a nurse friend of mine saw this and suggested the squirrel had better protective gear than she did!

Some beauty while I was walking outside. Violets bring some normalcy to life. 

I put on my pants today is an award a lot of us are trying hard to win these days. Another friend mentioned that in the evening, she took off her daytime PJs and put on her nighttime PJs. Yep, that's about right. 

Nothing to do with coronavirus, but cracked me up. 

Borrowed from a group on Facebook. They say this whole thing started with someone eating a bat. Who knows? 

Speaks for itself with all the crazies in the grocery store these days. 

Willie always calls BS when he sees it. 

Another fun one. 

Dog is pissed. NOT. 

We'd all like to know, but we're a patient people. We can wait. 

And a classic from Twilight Zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment